Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mid Life Crisis?

No little red sports car here--no, instead I am jonesing for a ......
STATION WAGON. Egads. full circle back to my learning-to-drive days...but, with beagles, invisible child, and hubby, not to mention groceries, luggage, instruments, and ski stuff, I've decided that the convertible will be getting traded in for an all-purpose vehicle...the BMW 5-Series wagon is really nice and really expensive...we'll see. (actually, I really want the back-up-beeper/alarm thingie..how important will that make me feel!--WATCH OUT, WORLD, BEEP, BEEP, Melody's backing up the barge!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BMW or not, DON'T DO IT! Or should I say, be careful what you say you will NEVER do? I was NEVER going to own a mini van. Four car seats later, I am now the proud owner of a Dodge Grand Caravan. Go figure..... but then there's that backer-upper-beeper thingy ...... hmmmm....
Elisabeth