Sunday, September 21, 2008

At last...the News.

Meet Jacob Szu-Ching S******, born February 19, 2006 in Taiwan. "Jacob" is his American name...he does not know that yet.


Is he not the most adorable little boy EVER? I'm speechless, and have been so for the past 2 weeks, about his beauty. We have so much to do. His room is full of amplifiers, 8 track tapes, LP record albums, sheet music, computers, including an old Apple IIe, and the first Apple computer ever made (maybe not, it just seems like it to me!)...did I say we have SO MUCH WORK TO DO?
signing off as "giddy with anticipation"...

2 comments:

FinsUp said...

He is so cute! I think he has a really obnoxious telemarketer on the other end of the line, though.

Congratulations!

Madison Adoption Associates said...

Well I definately think he is the cutest little boy ever! Maybe old school technology should be his room theme?

Congrats to you both! I can't wait until Jacob is officially home.